Rainbow Mountain is a full day excursion. We start at 4:00 am and go to the private camp where we have breakfast, then start the 6-hour walk (round trip), the uphill stretch will take about 3 hours and after them you will have a time to relax and take pictures before embarking on the descent for at least 3 hours.
Upon returning to the camp a succulent lunch buffet awaits us to recompose our strength. Finally we are ready to return in our car to Cusco where we will arrive at 6 p.m.
- Start: 04:00 hours
- Ends: 6:00 pm.
Optional: You can rent a horse if required, it is coordinated one day before and with the guide when you arrive at the camp.
Include / Not include
- Official bilingual guide (English – Spanish).
- Tourist transport (round trip).
- First aid kit.
- Pick up at hotel or meeting point.
- Breakfast and lunch buffet in camp.
- Full travel assistance.
Carry with you:
- Light clothes and mountain shoes.
- Poncho in the rainy season.
- Cold clothing
- Bottle of water and energizers.
- Suitable waterproof camera equipment.
- Report sizes to reservation staff