Discover the best of the Sacred Valley of the Incas through this route that takes only one day.
Pisaq, a center of administration of the lands of the sun, lands of the Inka and of the people, famous for the textiles and its visual dominion of the sacred valley.
Ollantaytambo, one of the most important fortress of the Inca Empire and one of the few places where the Spanish lost a battle, famous for its terraces built on the slopes of the mountains for agricultural purposes.
Chinchero, where families still preserve their traditional customs and show us the ancestral way in which they process wool, and the way in which they obtain such full colors for their textiles.
During the tour we stop for lunch at a local restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas overlooking the Urubamba River.
of the three windows, the temple of condor, the royal quarters and the cemeteries, approximately for more than two hours.
At the end you will have free time, Take a walk through the archaeological center and take pictures. In the afternoon you must return to the town of Aguas Calientes by bus.
In the evening return on the train according to the schedule, to Ollantaytanbo where we will be waiting for you, then we are arriving to Cusco 1:40hrs after.
- Start: 08:00 am.
- Ends: 19: 00hrs.
Include / Not include
- Official bilingual guide (English – Spanish)
- Guided visit to Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Chinchero and craft market.
- Group tourist transport of 26 or 15 passengers
- Buffet lunch
- Pick up at hotel or meeting point
- Full travel assistance
- General or Partial ticket (entrance to archeologycal sites in the valley)
- Food not mentioned in itinerary
- Extra passenger expenses
Take with you:
- Original passport / ID
- Original student card if applied at a discount
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Poncho in the rainy season.
- A video camera or camera.
- Sunblock, hat.
- A bottle of water.
- Money in cash to pay income (Only soles, only in cash).