The adventure takes only half day, a unique and unforgettable experience on 4 wheels.
We start in Cusco, after a journey of approximately 50 minutes we arrive at the base where we will have time to choose our ideal equipment and practice by use 15 minutes before starting the tour. On the way we will visit the Archeogycla iste of Moray and Salt mies of Salineras. optional lagoons.
Moray, considered one of the laboratories of farm experimentation, surprising with its circular terraces that probably are witnesses of the genetic evolution of many Andean products adapted to climatic conditions typical of the region.
Salineras de Maras, a spectacular area with protuberances of salt, coming from the mountains that until today are extracted in an artisanal way, the human warmth that works is also cozy.
- Start: 07:00 hours or 13:00 hours.
- Ends: 1:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m.
Optional: you can take the option of double quad bike (2 people on a motorcycle) doing the same route. Check availability and price.
Include / Not include
- Official bilingual guide (English – Spanish)
- Guided visit to Moray and Salineras de Maras,
- Tourist transportation in a group of 15 passengers
- Complete equipment (helmet, gloves, individual motorcycle)
- Pick up at hotel or meeting point
- Comprehensive travel assistance
- General or Partial tourist ticket of the valley
- Income to Salineras de Maras (10 soles)
- Extra passenger expenses
- What you should carry with you:
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Poncho in the rainy season.
- A video camera.
- Sunblock, hat.
- A bottle of water.
- Cash in cash to pay income (Only soles, only in cash).