Enjoy a visit to the impressive colonial city, builded on the original Inca palaces.
Each of these places had a specific function in Inca times, as the GRAND QORICANCHA becomes the first temple built in worship to the Sun God, in its walls we can appreciate the advanced architectural level, together with the Andean cosmovision have shaped an Unique style in this temple. We will also visit Sacsayhuaman, the second largest temple built for the Sun God, here the famous ceremony was performed in worship of the Sun God “EL INTIRRAYMI”. Also visit other smaller but not less important places that have specific functions such as the water cult “Tambomachay”, ceremonial center “Qenqo” and you will have a panoramic view in Puca Pucara.
- Starts: 1:00 p.m.
- Ends: 6:30 p.m.
Optional: You can take this route on horseback, by way of acclimatization you can request the service that will take you through magical and alternate routes to the bus. Check availability and additional cost.
Include / Not include
- Official bilingual guide (English – Spanish)
- Guided tour to Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay, Qenqo and Pucapucara.
- Group tourist transport of 26 or 15 passengers
- Pick up at hotel or meeting point
- Full travel assistance
- General or Partial ticket (compulsory to ge tinto the archeologycal places)
- Income to koricancha (15 soles)
- Extra passenger expenses
Carry with you:
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Plastic poncho in the rainy season.
- A video camera
- Sunblock, hat.
- A bottle of water.
- Money in cash to pay entrance (Only soles, only in cash).