Excursion takes only half day, a unique and quiet 4 experience.
Moray, considered one of the laboratories of agricultural experimentation, surprising with its circular terraces that probably are witnesses of the genetic evolution of many Andean products adapted to climatic conditions typical of the region.
Salineras de Maras, a spectacular area with protuberances of salt, coming from the mountains that until today are extracted in an artisanal way, the human warmth that works is also cozy.
- Starts: 1:00 p.m.
- Ends: 6:30 p.m
Include / Not include
- Official bilingual guide (English – Spanish)
- Guided tour to Moray and salt mines of Salineras.
- Group tourist transport of 26
- Pick up at hotel or meeting point
- Full travel assistance
- General or Partial ticket (compulsory to ge tinto the archeologycal places)
- Income to salt mines (10 soles)
- Extra passenger expenses
Carry with you:
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Plastic poncho in the rainy season.
- A video camera
- Sunblock, hat.
- A bottle of water.
- Money in cash to pay entrance (Only soles, only in cash).
- Dinero en efectivo para pagar ingresos (Solo soles, solo en cash).