Very early we will pick you up at your hotel in the city of Cusco, 02 hours before the departure of your train, and then we will take you to the train station, which is located in the town of Ollantaytambo, once here we will board the train to Aguas Calientes, for 2 hours, ones you arive our tour guide gonna be waiting, then we go to the bus station and finally take the bus up for 30 minutes to the archaeological city of Machupicchu.
When we arrive at the citadel of Machu Picchu, we will go through the control, where we will present our tickets and then we will begin our guided tour, the first point we will visit is the guardian house from where you can see the entire Machu Picchu archaeological park, then the houses to enter the main square, the circular tower, the intiwatana the solar clock, the temple of the three windows, the temple of condor, the royal quarters and the cemeteries, approximately for more than two hours.
At the end you will have free time, Take a walk through the archaeological center and take pictures. In the afternoon you must return to the town of Aguas Calientes by bus.
In the evening return on the train according to the schedule, to Ollantaytanbo where we will be waiting for you, then we are arriving to Cusco 1:40hrs after.
Include / Not include
- Transfer by tourist bus from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station (round trip)
- Aguas Aguas Bus – MACHUPICCHU (round trip)
- Entrance to the Inca citadel of Machupicchu
- Official tour guide in Machupicchu
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu Pueblo (round trip).
- Extra passenger expenses
Take with you:
- Original documents (passport, identity document and student card if applicable)
- Light clothes and comfortable shoes.
- poncho in the rainy season.
- A video camera or camera.
- Sunblock, hat.
- Mosquito repellent
- Small backpack (luggage max 5kls train).