The Vilcanota River is one of the main rivers in Cusco, the most recommended section for rafting is Chuquicahuana wich is only 90 minutes from the city.
For this adventure, the departure from Cusco is 9am. We will travel for about half an hour to Oropesa, a small Andean village famous for its spectacular homemade bread, where we will buy some fresh bread for lunch. An hour later we will arrive to Chuquicahuana, the starting point for this adventure.
We expect more than 2 hours of adventure in the Vilcanota river as well as a comforting lunch at the river exit. Surrounded by beautiful landscapes, offer us to enjoy fun rapids that goes from I, II, III+ and IV.
In the afternoon, we offer you to increase the levels of adrenaline with the zip line, 100 and 80 meters of cables that cross from mountain to mountain perfectly complement our day.
- Start: 09:00 hours.
- Ends: 5:00 p.m.
Optional: The canopy zip line
Include / Not include
- Official bilingual guide (English – Spanish)
- Tourist transport
- Safety kayak
- Complete equipment (helmet, life-saving vest, oars, boats)
- Pick up at hotel or meeting point
- Comprehensive travel assistance
- Lunch in camp
Carry with you:
- Light clothing and zandalias.
- Poncho in the rainy season.
- 1 change of clothes
- Suitable waterproof camera equipment.
- Report sizes to reservation staff