The Vilcanota river is one of the main rivers in Cusco, its most recommended section for rafting is Chuquicahuana , surrounded by beautiful landscapes, it offers us to enjoy fun rapids ranging from class I, II, III +.
At the end, a comforting lunch awaits us with a view of the river. In the afternoon, we offer you to increase your adrenaline levels with the zip line, 100 and 80 meters of cables that cross from mountain to mountain and perfectly complement our day.
Duration: 09:00 hours – 17:00 hours
Include / Not include
- Official bilingual guide (English – Spanish)
- Tourist transport
- Safety kayak
- Complete equipment (helmet, life jacket, paddles, boats)
- Pick up at hotel or meeting point
- Comprehensive travel assistance
- Lunch at camp
Take with you
- Light clothing and sandals.
- Poncho in the rainy season.
- 1 change of clothes
- Appropriate waterproof camera equipment.
- Report sizes to reservation staff