Another destination on the slopes of the Ausangate snow-capped mountain, visiting small Andean towns with a lively cultural wealth. We are ready to travel at 5:00 am from Cusco to our first stop in Tinki and here hopefully we will observe the local market and its peculiarities. Returning to the car, we have another 1hra trip by mule track to Pacchanta where we have breakfast before starting the walk to the wonderful 7 lagoons. The road takes an average of 4 hours of walking between plains and spectacular views before returning to Pacchanta for lunch and probably entering the hot and unique pools of volcanic water at more than 4000 meters above sea level. Finally we return to Cusco where we arrive at approximately 7pm.
Include / Not include
- Pick up at your hotel or hostel
- Professional route guide
- Group or private tourist transport
- Breakfast and lunch in a local house in Pacchanta.
- First aid kit (including emergency oxygen bottle).
- Comprehensive travel assistance
- Entrances to the park and local roads
- Tips and / or voluntary donations to local population
- Emergency horse or for total ride
What to bring
- Small backpack
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Sweater or sweater for the cold
- Mosquito repellent
- Camera with extra battery
- Hat or cap
- Sun glasses
- Hiking shoes
- Mineral water
- Snack: Chocolates, fruit
- Extra money