1st Day: Sacred Valley Connection to Machupicchu
Discover the best of the Sacred Valley of the Incas on the way to Machu Picchu.
Early, we went to the valley visiting Pisaq, a center of administration of the lands of the sun, lands of the Inka and lands of the people, famous for the textile and its visual domain of the sacred valley.
Ollantaytambo, one of the most important architectural complexes of the Inca Empire and one of the few places where the Spanish conquerors lost a battle, famous for its terraces built on the slopes of the mountains for agricultural purposes.
During the tour we stop for lunch at a local restaurant in the Sacred Valley of the Incas overlooking the Urubamba River.
Once finished the visit to Ollantaytambo the bus returns to Cusco, but you must stay here to board the train to Aguas Calientes, where the guide picks you up and gives you the last indications for the next day.
2nd Day: Dawn In Machupicchu / Cusco Return
This day you will visit one of the most important archaeological centers in the world. We started very early, with the ascent to Machu Picchu by bus. Once here, our guide will take us for a walk that lasts 2 hours approximately leaving a free time afterwards to explore and relax on our own.
According to the schedule of the train, you. You must have your time to return to Aguas Calientes and board your train to Ollantaytambo, where you will have a staff of the company waiting for you and then move it to the city of Cusco.
- Start: 08:00 am.
- Ends: 19: 00 hrs – 01:00 am depending on the available train schedule.
Optional: Price based on economic class tourist train.
Include / Not include
- Official bilingual guide (English – Spanish)
- Guided visit to Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, craft market.
- Group tourist transport of 26 or 15 passengers
- Buffet lunch
- Pick up at hotel or meeting point
- Lodging at Aguas Calientes hotel
- Breakfast at Aguas Calientes hotel
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo – A. Calientes – Ollantaytambo
- Entrance ticket to the Inka citadel of Machupicchu
- Bus ticket to Machupicchu (and return)
- Official guide in Machupicchu
- Transfer Ollantaytambo to Cusco in tourist transport
- Full travel assistance
- General or Partial ticket (entrance to archeologycal sites in the valley)
- Food not mentioned in itinerary
- Extra passenger expenses
Carry with you:
- Original passport / ID
- Original student card if applied at a discount
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Poncho in the rainy season.
- A video camera or camera.
- Sunblock, hat.
- A bottle of water.
- Money in cash to pay tickets (Only soles, only in cash).