A panoramic and impressive journey through the Vilcanota valley, combining sections of car and train, to finally take a tour of the magical Inca citadel of Machupicchu with our interpreter guide. We visit the famous sundial, the solar tower, the temple of the 3 windows and many other secrets to discover with our team.During your trip, we will give you full support, taking care of every detail and balancing travel times, rest and free time so that you can explore the magical town of Aguas Calientes on your own.
- Tour Type: Available in group or private
- Difficulty: Medium
- Altitude: Minimum 2000 / áximum 3350 masl
- From 07 to 08 hours
Include / Not include
- Transfer by tourist bus from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station (round trip)
- Bus from Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu (round trip)
- Entrance to the Inca citadel of Machupichu
- Official guide in Machupichu
- Tourist train ticket business class Ollantaytambo – Machupichu Pueblo (round trip)
- 24/7 travel assistance
- Travel insurance
- Food not mentioned
- Extra expenses
Take with you
- Original documents (passport, identity document and student card if applicable).
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- poncho in rainy season.
- A video camera or photo camera.
- Sunscreen, hat.
- Mosquito repellent
- Small backpack (luggage max. By train 5kls)