We chose the best team to for you on this magical adventure of knowing the Andean culture and its imposing Inca cities such as Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero, surrounded by platforms and beautiful views of the valley. We also walk around the handcrafted markets.
- Tour Type: Available in group or private
- Difficulty: Medium
- Altitude: Minimum 3350 / maximum 3880 masl
- From 08:00 to 18:00 hours
Include / Not include
- Equipped tourist transport
- Guided tour with authorized interpreter
- Buffet lunch in a local restaurant in Urubamba
- Comprehensive travel assistance
- Traffic accident insurance (SOAT)
- Income to archaeological destinations (general or partial tourist ticket)
- Travel insurance
- Food not mentioned and extra expenses
Take with you:
- Original passport / ID
- Original student card if applied at a discount
- Light clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Poncho in the rainy season.
- A video camera or camera.
- Sunblock, hat.
- A bottle of water.
- Money in cash to pay income (Only soles, only in cash).